INNER WORK + PRIVATE MENTORING PROGRAM
This offer does not replace therapy. It can be booked either in addition or independently from therapy.
Available to clients (age 18+) worldwide, so please indicate your location or timezone when scheduling.
is this you?
- You come from a lifetime of being told that something is wrong with you and that you need to tough it out, stop complaining, and just be normal.
- As a result, you feel “weird by default” and so are trying extra-hard to prove yourself worthy of acceptance in your family and work.
- Your way of dealing with conflict has been to freeze or briefly step out of your body.
- You have adopted a people-pleasing attitude where you have internalized what to say in each situation and adapt perfectly, further reinforcing “weird by default” as you can’t find a way to feel genuinely fulfilled.
- In the past, you have accepted a low-paying job or a lower-rank position than what you were actually qualified for.
- You have suffered deeply in situations where the only option seemed to be to compromise your window of tolerance in order to get paid or be loved.
- You have a heightened awareness of sensations and tensions in your field, regardless of whether they are your own or someone else’s.
- You are able to “read the room” as soon as you walk into it. Still, you often neglect your ability to get your own pulse and act accordingly.
- You go out of your way to avoid high stimulation, such as loud people and places, performing on a stage, or other forms of public attention.
- Simplifying your life, work and home gives you a deep sense of peace.
- You are ready to reclaim your own experience unapologetically, and change the trajectory of your life.
I deeply care about serving the sensitive population, and I believe that there is still a lot of invisibility, confusion, and even stigma around sensitivity. I offer this work for sensitives with or without a history of trauma.
If you are interested in doing this work and you haven’t yet worked on any existing trauma, I recommend that you contact me first for therapy, or alternatively ensure accompanying trauma support through another therapist.
If you have worked on any existing trauma and are not currently experiencing any symptoms associated with PTSD, then this work can be your next step in creating the life you want and need.
If you are unsure which of these apply to you, please contact me for a free 15-minute consultation.
sensitive mastery | inner work sessions
- Length of sessions: 90 minutes
- Language: English or German
- Medium: Secure video platform or phone
- Options: Depending on the complexity of your topic, you may choose between the one month option (2 sessions), or the three month option (6 sessions).
If you are not sure which is best for you, I can offer recommendations.
Please follow the button below to schedule or ask questions. Please also indicate any preference you might have for language, medium, and options.
sensitive mastery | private mentoring program (launching 2023)
I have been working with highly sensitive people, empaths, and intuitives since 2014. For several years, I ran groups and a private mentoring program in the San Francisco Bay Area centered around detoxifying relationships for people with high empathy. I have taught sensitive self-awareness, intuitive development, empathy regulation, and narcissism awareness when the word “gaslighting” wasn’t yet widely known. As I expanded to be able to offer psychotherapy, I discovered that my focus hadn’t changed.
I am currently in the process of completely overhauling my original program to include comprehensive modules for
- self mastery
- relationship mastery
- career mastery
This new program will include a schedule of 1:1 focus and processing sessions, as well as extensive options for guided self-study and accompanying workbooks. If you identify as part of the sensitive population, I am aiming to make this the one program you need. I will also make several options available, so you can choose between the offered modules as it fits your schedule.
If you are interested in being added to the waitlist for the private mentoring program, please sign up here.